Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Why Choose Psychology?




Psychology is basically the study of human mind and behavior. It centers upon how the most magnificent computer operates---that computer is the human brain. I always finds it interesting to study how people behave the way they do.


Psycology is ahelping profession. It's main purpose is to maintain the mental well being of the individual and to promote the optimum mental development.


When I was in my senior year in highschool, I did not have any clear plan about what I wanted to take when I enter college. And so my parents and aunt suggested me to take up nursing because of the demand abroad but it wasn't my intesrest. After a year in nursing, I told my parents about my lack of interest with the course and I never really wanted to be a nurse. And besides, the course is financially painful. I shifted to Psychology on my second year in college and I find my self interested with the course. I now on my third year in Brokenshire College, Davao City.


I have learned a lot from my mentor and I have met many people which I now considered friends. The picture above was taken last semester in our Theories of Personality. We are not complete by that time because many were absent.

7 comments:

  1. do hope you will continue to have the passion to continue the course you have chosen...

    good luck with your chosen course...

    ReplyDelete
  2. may you find contentment in studying psych. god bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gud luck po sa career.! ^^ study hard

    ReplyDelete
  4. good... keep it up...

    God bless...

    "_"

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope you're happy in your chosen course! .
    goodluck!. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ..gud luck!!

    ..,,hehe

    ..,,just continue what you are doing!!

    ReplyDelete