Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My so called friends














We were strangers, starting out on a journey


Never dreaming, what we'd have to go through


Now here we are, I'm suddenly standingAt the beginning with you


No one told me, I was going to find youUnexpected, what you did to my heart


When I lost hopeYou were there to remind meThis is the start*




And life is a road and I wanna keep goin'


Love is a river I wanna keep flowin'


Life is a road now and forever wonderful journey


I'll be there when the world stops turning


I'll be there when the storm is throughIn the end I want to be standing


At the beginning with youWe were strangers, on a crazy adventure


Never dreaming, how our dreams would come true


Now here we stand, unafraid of the future


At the beginning with you




Knew there was somebody somewhereI need love in the dark


Now I know my dream will live onI've been waiting so long


Nothing is going to tear us apart


Life is a road and I wanna keep goin'


Love is a river I wanna keep flowin'


Starting out on a journey


In the end I want to be standing


At the beginningWith you

1 comment: